Jerez Spain MotoGP Qualifying Result Session 2010 – Dani Pedrosa makes public of Jerez hoping to make a big deal after the Spanish Honda rider recorded the fastest time in the Spanish MotoGP qualifying session. Pedrosa followed Jorge Lorenzo, Casey Stoner. While Valentino Rossi start third behind these drivers. In the qualifying session on Saturday May, 1 2010, Pedrosa repacking time of one minute 39.202. These achievements could not be exceeded its rival, and he was determined to start leading in the race, Sunday May, 2nd 2010 for motogp 2010.
Lorenzo is also the birth of Spain became the second fastest rider in the session. Yamaha rider who finished runner-up in the first series in Qatar is 0.285 seconds adrift of Pedrosa. Ducati and Stoner powerless to defend the pack numbers in the first series of successful start behind Lorenzo and Pedrosa after a record third best time. He also completed three drivers who start in the front row.
In the meanwhile, the first series championship last season at the same time MotoGP champion Valentino Rossi will start at only four positions in the race later. Rossi’s achievements when affixed by Nicky Hayden of the Ducati which will start in fifth position, and Randy de Puniet (Honda LCR) at six positions.
Spanish GP Qualifying Results:
- Dani Pedrosa Repsol Honda Team 1’39.202
- Jorge Lorenzo Fiat Yamaha Team 1’39.487
- Casey Stoner Ducati Marlboro Team 1’39.511
- Valentino Rossi Fiat Yamaha Team 1’39.558
- Nicky Hayden Ducati Marlboro Team 1’39.560
- Randy De Puniet LCR Honda MotoGP 1’39.591
- Colin Edwards Monster Yamaha Tech 3 1’39.970
- Ben Spies Monster Yamaha Tech 3 1’39.989
- Andrea Dovioso Repsol Honda Team 1’40.021
- Marco Melandri San Carlo Honda Gresini 1’40.027
- Loris Capirossi Rizla Suzuki MotoGP 1’40.206
- Hiroshi Aoyama Interwetten Honda MotoGP1’40.322
- Alvaro Bautista Rizla Suzuki MotoGP 1’40.416
- Hector Barbera Paginas Amarillas Aspar 1’40.482
- Aleix Espargo Pramac Racing Team 1’40.555
- Marco Simoncelli San Carlo Honda Gresini1’40.586
- Mika Kallio Pramac Racing Team 1’40.803